Arrival and Cancellation Policies:
- Your scheduled session is set aside for you; we do not double book appointments.
- If you are going to arrive late to your scheduled appointment, you are welcome to reschedule. If you choose not to reschedule, you will still be charged full price for your session as if you had arrived on time.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late with no prior notification, we reserve the right to cancel and/or give your appointment to the next available client. You will not be charged for cancelled or rescheduled appointments.
- Please give World Tree Therapies 24 hour notice of a cancellation, so that we may give the time to the next available client.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment to fill out/update intake forms. You may also fill out our online Client Intake form Here. (Make sure popups are enabled in your browser)
- The client will have a brief consultation with the massage therapist to discuss the session.
- At no time will genitalia or female breast tissue be exposed; the client will remain draped at all times during the massage session.
- After the therapist has left the room, the client may disrobe to their comfort level.
- If the client or the Massage Therapist becomes uncomfortable with the session, he/she may end the massage session at any time and for any reason.
- Inappropriate behavior will result in immediate termination of the massage session. Payment will be expected in full, and the client will not be permitted to reschedule with World Tree Therapies in the future.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Katey at World Tree Therapies:
Phone: (740) 541-3985